Cookies for breakfast! What could be better? The fact that they’re ready in 20 minutes tops!
2 bananas yield about 19 cookies, at 1 heaping TBSP batter each
- 2 old bananas – the darker, the better because the sweeter!
- 1/4c ground flax (I ground 1/4c of whole seeds and it works just fine)
- 1c oats
- 1/4 tsp each cinnamon + cardamon, 2 generous pinches nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1/4c dried cranberries – or any other dried fruits
- pre-heat oven at 350F
- mash the bananas with a fork (or invest in this tool – that also works great to make guacamole)
- add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly
- drop heaping TBSP on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silpat mat, flatten a little bit. No need to worry about spacing them much: the batter does not spread
- bake for 12 – 15 min, bottom will be slightly caramelized. If in a rush, heat the oven at 400F and bake for 9-10 min