Another edited, lovely Minimalist baker post.
The turmeric might come accross as a lttle earthy if you have a super-taster in your household. I find that it settles overnight however.
- 3 cups unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon
- pinch black pepper
- 6 heaping TBSP ground flax with 1.5 cups water
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- pre-heat oven to 350F
- mix ground flax with water and let sit to thicken
- mix dry in a medium bowl
- add liquids to the flax eggs, and combine to dry, until coconut is evenly moistened
- Fill muffin tins and bake about 35min, until golden